Lee Jung Jae tests positive for COVID

Article: Emmy winner Lee Jung Jae confirms catching COVID

Source: YTN via Naver

1. [+1,048, -26] I'm sure he's been exhausted from back to back events lately. He should take this time to rest and get ready for his next project.

2. [+142, -18] Seems like stars who go overseas immediately test positive ㅋㅋ

3. [+87, -12] Take medicine and rest~

4. [+36, -4] I heard catching it is actually more painful than the media is letting on.. I wish him a speedy recovery..

5. [+27, -0] It would've been weird for him not to have caught it in that huge crowd, taking pictures, giving interviews... Always best to avoid large crowds if you're trying to stay safe.

6. [+21, -0] I'm surprised he hasn't caught it till now, actually

7. [+21, -1] I remember back when stars announced that they caught COVID, people treated them like they committed treason ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hilarious

8. [+26, -7] Still incredulous that he won an Emmy when there were so many more capable veterans

9. [+20, -3] So I reckon Im Se Ryung is positive too, then...

10. [+10, -0] I can't imagine how exhausted he must be, going from country to country. It's great that he's an international star now but he should take care of his health too.

-