Versace dress worn by Samsung granddaughter is sold out


Article: Versace dress worn by Lee Jae Yong's daughter is 'sold out', likely due to her wedding guest look?

Source: Everyday Economy via Nate

1. [+1,221, -88] As the saying goes, if a mockingbird tries to copy the gait of a stork, it will rip its legs. Just because you wear this dress doesn't mean you'll become a Samsung heiress;;;

2. [+946, -73] I just can't imagine living in a world where you're Lee Gun Hee's granddaughter and Lee Jae Yong's daughter. And her dress is pretty cheap for something worn by one of the biggest chaebols in our country.

3. [+227, -22] Why would you even buy the dress to copy her? Did you think it'd make you feel special? Like you're Lee Jae Yong's daughter too?

4. [+29, -7] I don't even find the dress pretty....??

5. [+29, -1] I will never understand why anyone would buy it just to copy her ㅋㅋㅋ you don't become that person just because you're wearing her dress

6. [+25, -1] And I doubt Lee Jae Yong's daughter will wear that dress ever again ㅎ

7. [+24, -18] I think the dress itself is clean and classy looking

8. [+15, -2] What you all had to charge to your credit card, the dress was only worth as much as a pack of gum to her

9. [+12, -1] Wow, I'm more surprised that a 3 million won dress got sold out so fast... looks like there are a lot of rich kids in our country ㅋ

10. [+12, -1]  ㅋㅋ So bizarre... yes, I'll admit I'm jealous of her life but I've never once thought of wanting to copy what she's wearing... The dress is so famous already because she wore it ㅋㅋ

11. [+11, -2] It's so pathetic that people are probably going into debt to buy a dress that will never make you look as rich as her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+10, -0] I think I'd be too embarrassed to be caught wearing a dress that the entire nation has seen by now ㅡㅡ

-