Vietnam overtakes Korea as #1 consumers of ramen

Article: "Thought Korea would be #1"... which country consumes the most ramen?

Source: Han TV via Naver

2021 #1 Vietnam, #2 S. Korea, #3 Nepal

Korea was #1 in 2020

-

1. [+139, -10] This hurts my pride.
- For real ㅋㅋ
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Not like ramen's good for you, don't get your pride hurt over it
- ㅋㅋㅋ Yeah, it does hurt a bit
- I guess if you consider the difference in population size, it's not surprising that China or Vietnam would be ahead of us ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+73, -8] I think Koreans are trying to cut back on ramen consumption for health reasons lately

3. [+43, -14] Yeol-ramen 👍

4. [+2, -0] I bet those numbers are inflated by Korean tourists eating it there

5. [+2, -0] Well, looks like I need to step it up and eat more ramen

6. [+1, -0] This news hurts my pride... but I do find myself eating it less in consideration of my health

7. [+1, -0] I eat 30 packs a month, how could we lose #1? I must eat harder.

-