Actress Kwon Ahreum denies dating rumors with NCT's Doyoung

Article: Kwon Ahreum denies dating rumors with NCT's Doyoung

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+217] All this fuss over 'ddo-ing'

2. [+213] The woman's Instagram comments are a mess ㅋㅋㅋ NCT fans need to stop... I understand that they're sensitive because of previous incidents but they really need to learn to draw a line...

3. [+162] It was a rumor without a source made up from someone's delusion anyway, it's wrong that these two are being targeted without doing anything wrong.. so please stop...

4. [+57] Dating rumors over the usage of 'ddo-ing'... then can I use it too? ddoing ddoing ddoing ddoing ddoing

5. [+9] So if I use 'ddo-ing', does that mean I'm dating Doyoung too? Thank you

6. [+20] What the f*ck, so if I use 'ddo-ing', are people going to think I'm dating Doyoung too? Let's stop with this childishness

7. [+27] What's so wrong with saying 'ddo-ing'... is there nothing else to write about in the news;;

8. [+20] I didn't even know there were dating rumors going around...

9. [+7] You guys are amazing~~~ obviously the female actress is getting all the hate in this situation? She got all that hate just for saying 'ddo-ing' and now she's being blamed for fanning the fire when she was just clarifying that she's not dating him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+2] I understand why fans are reacting sensitively but it's unfair to blame her for fanning the fire just for clarifying her position. Are NCT fans the only ones who are like this? 

11.  [+3] Is it really necessary to put all this hate on her just for saying 'ddo-ing'??

12. [+14] And this is why some male idol fans get hate. They always target the woman and terrorize her first. I hope they all get sued.

-