Netflix's 'All of Us Are Dead' ranks #1 in 46 countries

Article: Netflix's 'All of Us Are Dead' is #1 in 46 countries

Source: Everyday Economy via Naver

1. [+212, -30] One of the biggest plot holes of this drama is that they never show any of them eating. They're all going to die of starvation before any of them get turned into zombies.

2. [+147, -12] I thought this was the perfect drama to kill time with. I don't get all the fuss about people calling it boring or trying to start gender wars over it... I thought the kids were decent at acting.

3. [+52, -1] Gwinam is so scary

4. [+60, -25] I really found it fun to watch

5. [+28, -5] Super fun to watch ㅋ the class president is pretty ㅋ

6. [+13, -1] I always found American zombie stories to be weak in plot but I like how Korean zombies have more going on... our drama content really is #1 in the world

7. [+10, -0] Gwinam is really scary

8. [+14, -5] I still found 'Kingdom' more fun to watch, why isn't there more?

9. [+8, -0] Any foreigner watching this will think all Koreans are always super frustrated, fight picking, swearing, screaming people...

10. [+8, -0] I really enjoyed it... but I did find it a bit disappointing that Lee Yoomi's character didn't have as much of a presence as I had hoped. I think they could've done more with her character. As for the rest, well... they did well in fulfilling the usual drama roles like the villain and all that. I really enjoyed it.

11. [+6, -0] I think I heard the 'shibal' swear at least 100 times in this

12. [+4, -0] Now the entire world is going to think Korea is full of debtors like 'Squid Game' and school bullies like 'All of Us Are Dead'

13. [+4, -0] There's just way too much swearing ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Article: Even foreign media praises 'All of Us Are Dead'... "Korea is at the top of the zombie genre"

Source: Chosun via Naver

1. [+175, -20] The zombies are better actors than the cast

2. [+95, -33] I watched it all in two days and it was the first drama to catch my interest like that after 'Squid Game'. I don't think I'm the only one who thought of Sewol Ferry while watching this, though.

3. [+63, -6] It exceeded my expectations, though I've never read the original webtoon. As someone who went into with fresh eyes, I didn't think it was that bad. I'm only up to episode nine but I enjoyed it more than 'Kingdom'. One thing that bothers me is the acting skills of some of the cast but it's great overall.

4. [+56, -4] It really draws you in more than 'Squid Game'. I normally get bored with movies or dramas and end up exiting midway but I stayed up to finish it all.

5. [+12, -4] It definitely has the best plot line out of all of the zombie series I've seen ㅋㅋ

-