Oli London says he wants reduction surgery to become more Korean

Article: English influencer "I will be getting g*nital reduction surgery to become perfectly Korean"

Source: MBN via Naver

1. [+1,050, -8] I can see that he really likes Korea but I wish he'd learn to love himself more

2. [+722, -19] Mmm... what does that make Jimin then

3. [+663, -42] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looks like news has spread to the other half of the world how small Korean men are

4. [+541, -61] Damn hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even the whole world knows about the size of Korean men ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+387, -25] I guess the whole world has heard that Korean men are small ㅋㅋ

6. [+131, -4] What???? The average is 3.5 inches??? That means it's 8 cm, I think he got his stats wrong... Korean men are 2 inches at the longest. If you want to be a true Korean, you're going to have to reduce it to 1-2 inches. Only then will you truly understand the joys and sorrows of the Korean man.

7. [+107, -3] 3.5 inches is too big, change it to cm

8. [+100, -6] I guess everyone knows that Korean men are small now 🤏

9. [+93, -2] Jimin got appendicitis surgery yesterday, I hope he's not laughing too hard over this news. You're going to rip your stitches out.

10. [+78, -2] Anyone who's getting mad over this in the comments... we all know what size you are

11. [+57, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hilarious, I guess the whole world has heard the rumors after all

12. [+57, -2] This is what Korean men deserve for getting so mad over the 🤏 emoji

-