BTS' Jimin tests positive for COVID-19 and undergoes surgery for appendicitis

Article: [Breaking News] BTS Jimin tests positive for COVID-19... undergoes surgery for appendicitis as well

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+487, -181] Why is this considered breaking news? So ridiculous! 👊👊👊👊👊

2. [+280, -48] I wouldn't really call this breaking news? It's not like the entire nation is a part of the Armies..? Anyway, I wish him a speedy recovery..

3. [+224, -4] Jimin-ah~~ don't be hurt 😭

4. [+98, -2] There are a lot of fans who depend on Jimin. I wish BTS Jimin, who is always so warm to his fans through his words and actions, a speedy recovery. Wishing everyone health and happiness...

5. [+76, -10] Not everyone may be an Army but he's still a world-famous singer so I can see why his news would be considered breaking. Don't be so twisted about it.

6. [+68, -7] The entire nation may not be an Army but news of such a famous singer like him would be considered breaking newsworthy. Who are the losers who would even have a problem with that when he's such a famous singer all around the globe?

7. [+37, -1] Our Jimin, get better soon

8. [+26, -0] He's just that famous... that this would be breaking news

9. [+26, -2] He must've been hurting a lot, I hope he gets better soon, my heart breaks for him ㅜㅜ

10. [+20, -0] Jimin-ah, get better soon. I'll always support our Jiminie.

-