Icy vibes sensed between Jang Wonyoung and Ahn Yoojin?

Video: Reasons why there are rumors of a bad relationship between Jang Wonyoung and Ahn Yoojin

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+1,800] Ahn Yoojin can't help but be the leader because she's the most mature. She knows to approach the other members first and look after them. She's able to relate to them and offer herself to help any member who might be missing something. She's not just a pretty face but someone with deep thoughts too. Jang Wonyoung, however, is still young and doesn't seem to realize just how much excessive love she's receiving and how much more she needs to do to be deserving of it from managing her facial expressions better to practicing her singing. She should be working to improve on what she lacks but she doesn't seem to be doing that at all and it's hard to see her in a good light for it.

2. [+1,400] Whatever the case, I wish the best for Ahn Yoojin. She seems to have a great personality and a dependable, trustable leader.

3. [+1,700] The facial expression at 0:23 is daebak
- [+369] I'm staying neutral but;; I admit that face is icy..
- [+191] For real.. scary.. this is why I don't trust idols...
- [+133] She really seems scary like that
- [+233] I'm a fan and can't shield that...
- [+261] I normally hate it when people make assumptions out of facial expressions but I have to admit that's a face you don't unless you're being intentional ㅋㅋㅋ
- [+136] As someone who watched the reactions live when this scandal happened, people were shielding her saying "it's because of her contact lenses~~~" I thought it was ridiculous how her fans were saying she felt uncomfortable from her contacts.

4. [+330] Ahn Yoojin is always such a hard worker, I love to see it. From skills to visuals, she lacks nothing..

5. [+340] Yoojin is deserving of the leader position. She's the warmest and most considerate to her members and does a lot to create a positive vibe. I'm just really glad that she's the leader.

6. [+216] Even if you really love your members, it's hard to be on the same page about everything and not get into fights... so even if they're not all close or whatever, it's understandable. I just hope the relationship doesn't get any worse than it is.

7. [+389] I hope they can learn to get along

8. [+864] Ahn Yoojin is an all-rounder. If you watch Ive's performances, she's the center that grounds the group. She's also the prettiest... and I might sound like a hater for this but there's a reason Jang Wonyoung is always getting into rumors and scandals. I hope she can learn to see the bigger picture for the sake of her team.

9. [+76] I have to admit that these two never really seemed close and have had a lot of controversies over it.. ㅠㅠ

10. [+349] I actually found it odd during an Ive interview where Wonyoung was center and had Yiseo and Yoojin by each side and she refused to look at Yiseo whenever she said anything but kept saying something to Yoojin every 10 seconds. I thought Yiseo might feel left out by that. 

11. [+183] The comments are always pointing out that there's a reason Wonyoung's always getting into these rumors and they're right. Sure, there may be some forced controversies by her haters, but I think it's a problem in itself that she's constantly getting into these rumors regardless. It's not something that can just be shielded all the time.

12. [+343] I always got the vibe that Jang Wonyoung has been packaged really pretty but there's this cold feeling from her

-