Will 'All of Us Are Dead' continue the K-Drama 'Squid Game' hype?

Article: 'All of Us Are Dead' #1 all over the world including the US... will it continue the hype of 'Squid Game'?

Source: Kyunghyang News via Naver

1. [+1,280, -41] I think it would've had a stronger impact if it was kept shorter at around 8 episodes

2. [+638, -87] I enjoyed it more than 'Squid Game'

3. [+314, -16] It was enjoyable

4. [+318, -103] I found it a bit too long at 12 episodes

5. [+342, -162] 'Squid Game' told the whole world about our debtors while 'All of Us Are Dead' told the whole world about our school bullies ㅎ

6. [+132, -20] I found the writing to not be as strong as 'Squid Game'. It didn't make sense to me that the zombies weren't able to break thin windows and that the special ops soldiers weren't even able to take down one man on the run. Also, half of the conversations are just riddled with swears. All I remembered at the end of it were swears and blood.

7. [+83, -16] I found it more enjoyable than 'Squid Game'. It wasn't just a simple zombie story but a reflection on many things about life. I found myself laughing and crying through it all. Families, friends, it really made you stop and think about what's really precious in life. To think of my own family and friends walking around as zombies broke my heart ㅜ.ㅜ I know that this show will set a new record. I didn't think my heart would feel so touched by such a gorey show ㅋㅋ it's not my type of genre at all but I felt myself sucked in. Fighting to all k-dramas. I enjoyed the acting by a cast that wasn't made up by any famous names too. I'm hoping for a second season. 

8. [+75, -13] I thought the plot was weak and had too much swearing ㅠ I prefer 'Kingdom'

9. [+57, -5] The people complaining about 12 episodes being too long have clearly never seen 'The Walking Dead'

10. [+43, -2] It was good... but watching it made me realize just how strong of a writer Kim Eun Hee is with 'Kingdom'. It's such a well made storyline.

11. [+46, -6] Absolutely loved it. I've already rewatched it and still want more. I really want a season two...

12. [+34, -5] I don't know that it's necessarily a good thing that our country is being known for such violent works

-