Dawn and Hyuna's engagement ring designer reveals it's a custom one-of-a-kind

Article: Hyuna and Dawn's proposal ring, can't buy it even if you have the money for it... artist behind the ring reveals

Source: Chosun via Naver

1. [+3,956, -594] Looks like some gaudy magic toy ring you can buy in front of a convenience store by elementary schools, only me?

2. [+2,803, -69] I was skeptical about these two at first but now I find them so pretty... I'll admit that I had a biased view of them but they're the only couple that broke that bias. I like how they respect each other, how they may seem too cool for each other but you can see the love in their eyes... They really are a perfect example of a loving relationship in their age. Sure, we'll never know how any relationship might end up, but I really hope they continue on for a long, long time, looking after each other like this...

3. [+656, -20] Congrats congrats~ I wish them a happy life together!!!

4. [+553, -13] I don't know about the ring but congratulations on the engagement ♡

5. [+654, -142] Honestly, the ring is so not pretty

6. [+263, -0] It may not look pretty but if it's a one-of-a-kind ring in the world, it's probably meaningful to both of them. I wish them a happy love.

7. [+119, -0] Regardless of whether the ring is pretty or not, why would people even try to buy the same ring custom-designed for someone else's proposal...?

8. [+125, -7] I'll admit that I thought Hyuna's image was the type to date around lots of different men but... she's probably the deepest-hearted celebrity out there. Dawn, too... congratulations.

9. [+111, -10] It's not like you're the one wearing it, who cares if you think it's ugly or not ㅋㅋ

10. [+98, -8] It's unique and pretty... but it does look similar to the rings my 7-year-old daughter plays with... ^^;

11. [+71, -0] The ring matches their image so well. They've dated for so long, I think they know what style the other would like best. I find the ring even prettier to think that they designed it with their partner in mind. No matter how it may look in the eyes of others, all that matters is that it's meaningful and pretty to them. 

12. [+68, -4] Looks like some cheap ring that will turn your finger green but if they like it, that's all that matters. I wish them a long and happy life.

13. [+64, -5] I thought it's such a loving design... ㅠ am I the only one

14. [+39, -0] All that matters is that they like it and that it's pretty to them. Congratulations.

15. [+37, -5] I thought it was one of those 10 cent toy machine rings at first

-