T-ara to comeback as four after four years

Article: 'Hit song maker' T-ara to have group comeback after 4 years

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+497] I don't know why people are always commenting "I don't care" on every article they read... Then why'd you click it to read it? Maybe other people do care. Why make the journalist's job harder by leaving comments like "no one asked~"

2. [+294] Eh, what's with the comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋ are people not allowed to have comeback news anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋ if you're wondering about what you want for dinner, go write that in your diary

3. [+209] If you're not going to show support to a group that's having their first comeback in a while, then just leave... why be like "I never asked"..

4. [+81] I miss 'Day by Day'

5. [+54] How can they call this a group comeback when T-ara was never only four members... what is a group comeback without their main vocalist 😢

6. [+28] I support it!!!!!! ㅋㅋㅋ wow~~~

7. [+10] Roly Poly

8. [+7] Qri looks old

9. [+9] How is this a group comeback without Soyeon and Boram!!!!!!

10. [+5] T-ara is 7 to me...

11. [+15] Don't care.

12. [+3] They're quite old now, aren't they?
- [+5] Age is nothing but a number

-