Netizens upset to hear that Han So Hee was not informed of her bed scene in 'My Name'

Article: Netizens criticize 'My Name' after hearing that Han So Hee only found out about the bed scene "in the middle of filming"

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+1,127] Huh? Being informed of such scenes is so important for actors. Even if the scene was an edited add on, shouldn't they have gotten her consent beforehand?..

2. [+852] This is worth suing them over

3. [+780] While watching, I kept wondering if the bed scene was even necessary. I ended up just fast forwarding...

4. [+694] I hope the Han So Hee doesn't start getting typecasted for a certain image. She's been in a lot of hit dramas like 'The World of the Married', 'Nevertheless', and now 'My Name', but her characters have all been... you know.

5. [+664] I think a better scene to replace the bed scene would've been a walk along the beach and a hug at the end... the bed scene was really so random.

6. [+223] I think it's just noise marketing so more people will check it out

7. [+180] It's not even a simple kiss scene but a full on bed scene, that was wrong of them to not inform her beforehand 😂

8. [+184] We all would've gotten the point if they just did a jump cut to birds chirping in the morning

9. [+151] The scene had no business being in an action drama. It was random and ruined the flow of the plot.

10. [+58] What the f*ck, so the random bed scene was just a spontaneous add-on? That feels like the directors had some ulterior motives for adding it, no?

11. [+30] Well that's unacceptable...

12. [+31] Quite obvious that they were not being considerate at all for the actress

-

Source: TBig News via Instagram

1. [+183] That's terrible, how could they have not told her beforehand

2. [+156] I kept wondering if it was necessary for them to include the scene at all ã… ã… ã…‹

3. [+125] I guess I wasn't the only one who thought it felt out of place... I was like huh? Random romance? ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ They barely had any emotional scenes together and then suddenly a Hollywood-speed progression into romance ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Viewers were forced to just take it ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

4. [+83] The scene could've ended with a kiss... it was ridiculous to add the bed scene at all. Both writers and director are crazy -_- especially without telling the actress first..

5. [+105] I'm surprised that this still exists in the industry

-