Actress Park Shi Eun makes a provocative transformation



Article: "Like a male idol member" Park Shi Eun makes daring short cut transformation

Source: Herald POP via Nate

1. [+721, -56] She looks like Victoria Beckham, very cool

2. [+447, -35] Wow, I'm not a fan but I always thought her feminine style was my taste. And these pictures, just wow... She has that exotic, androgynous charm going on. I think she'd match a Harley Quinn cosplay really well..

3. [+224, -17] Wow wow

4. [+21, -4] Now that's a transformation

5. [+15, -3] Looks like a foreign actor

6. [+15, -4] Looks like someone who'd exist in the Marvel world ㅋ

7. [+13, -1] That innocent Park Shi Eun? No way... huk...

8. [+13, -1] Hul, she looks handsome

9. [+12, -3] What the, she looks so cool!!!!!!

10. [+10, -7] I thought she was Xiah Junsu

-