Kang Dong Won talks about his Hollywood advancement with 'Tsunami LA'


Article: Kang Dong Won, "My American advancement... I don't think I'll have any regrets even if I fail"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+272, -46] His acting's good but he's definitely not good enough to succeed over there

2. [+260, -49] His acting's honestly not that good though

3. [+178, -38] I don't think his face is the type that Americans like

4. [+24, -3] Nevermind his acting, he doesn't evne have his Korean pronunciation down because there's still traces of his saturi in it

5. [+23, -4] I think Americans will assume he's gay

6. [+18, -4] Wake up from that dream of yours~~~ you're not good enough to make it in America~~~

7. [+17, -1] Look at stars like Josh Hartnett... He's got a handsome face but no acting skills to back it up so he's been stuck in B-list movies... Kang Dong Won's lucky he's Korean that he still even has a career. His acting in 'Master' was hopeless.

8. [+17, -1] How's your English?

9. [+17, -1] You can't even act in Korea, what makes you think you can act over there?

10. [+12, -2] He's closer to a model than an actor in Korea

-