Red Velvet fans express disappointment over official cheer stick




Article: Red Velvet fans express disappointment over official cheer stick "It looks like a kimchi dumpling"

Source: Everyday Econ via Naver

1. [+468, -6] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kimchi dumpling ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they can name it 'the kimdum-bong'

2. [+242, -7] I'm more surprised that something like this costs 35,000 won

3. [+105, -10] The more I look at it, the more it kind of looks okay... I just hope it lights up well

4. [+86, -30] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ At first I thought it looked like a dumpling too but now that I see it more, it looks rather alright... ㅎ

5. [+46, -4] That's actually super expensive

6. [+8, -0] It gets prettier the more you look at it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ❤

7. [+8, -1] Girlfriend's, Twice's, Mamamoo's, and Black Pink's are all pretty and meaningful... Red Velvet's is so.. average and meaningless. What is this kimchi dumpling???

8. [+6, -0] ??? Not an RV fan but I think it looks okay ㅋㅋ I wonder where the kimchi dumpling comparison came from ㅋㅋ

9. [+5, -0] I thought 30,000 won was already expensive but SM is charging 5,000 more on top of that

10. [+4, -0] Am I the only one who thinks it's pretty... I think it's simple and pretty ㅜㅜ

-