Sulli kicks off her 'SULLI Project' with her own reality show


Article: [Exclusive] Sulli to make official comeback with reality show

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+235, -29] I can't wait. I've always wanted to hear what Sulli was thinking. I've always been curious about what she was thinking in her pictures.

2. [+169, -28] I think it's going to be fun

3. [+132, -84] I really am curious as to how SM is going to recover her image gone to sh*t

4. [+99, -16] Pretty

5. [+68, -9] I feel like Sulli is very free-spirited in thought and action. Pretty, too.

6. [+37, -32] Yeah, just don't do any dramas or movies

7. [+12, -0] Truly SM's princess ㅋㅋ

8. [+9, -4] At first, I thought she was behaving stupidly but as more and more time goes on, I actually think it's great that she's sticking to her guns and living life the way she wants to. Not like she's hurting anyone. Good luck with this.

9. [+9, -8] A reality ㅋㅋㅋ will it be possible? ㅋㅋㅋ Whoever that has to edit that is going to have a heck of a job to do

10. [+6, -2] Finally some positive sentiment for the first time in a while. I can't wait either.

11. [+5, -1] Well she can't sing or act so I guess variety is the way to go for her

-