Jung Hae In sets nuna hearts ablaze with his flower boy smile


Article: "Nunas are fainting again" How can Jung Hae In smile so brightly?

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+1,604, -78] This is great eye candy to bleach my rotten eyes from work

2. [+1,305, -31] He looks like a nicely polished chestnut ㅠㅠ look at how cute his smile is ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+956, -25] Now that's what I call a bright smile... makes me smile automatically too ㅋ

4. [+31, -1] He totally looks like the type that women would like ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+28, -3] Ah, he's so handsome... so fresh looking regardless of age...

6. [+26, -0] He's so handsome in a bright, light way. I don't think I've seen another male actor with such a bright, warming smile after Kim Jae Won.

7. [+19, -5] It's so weird how he's handsome but also prettier than most women too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+16, -1] He's handsome in that innocent, super kind way...

9. [+16, -1] Thanks for healing this nuna~~

10. [+15, -0] His looks remind me of a perfectly boiled egg that you peeled off all the shells without any stuck or dented... so pure and clean~

-