Eli to have wedding this June 3 years after registering marriage


Article: [Exclusive] U-KISS Eli to have wedding on June 3rd... three years after registering marriage

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+240, -13] No one would've known if they had gotten married three years ago, I don't even know why the wife didn't think she could go tot he hospital

2. [+140, -9] I don't know who he is but he gets a ton of articles;

3. [+107, -7] Now that he's on some TV shows and making money...!!

4. [+8, -2] He could've gotten married in front of me and I wouldn't have cared, don't even know who U-KISS is

5. [+5, -5] With a 37 year old ajumma...

-


Source: Naver

1. [+783, -32] Have a happy life! Don't let your feelings change ♡

2. [+571, -33] Sad that the group couldn't promote more but congratulations on the wedding and be happy ^^

3. [+516, -33] So much wedding news this year~ these two look happy though... I want to be happy with someone I love someday too..

4. [+431, -28] Congratulations, finally holding a wedding. Be happy with Minsoo ^^

5. [+328, -26] Enjoying your show~ you two look so happy ♡

6. [+96, -11] Eli's pretty much a lottery. He's handsome, tall, strong, young, and his family lives in America and wealthy too.

7. [+48, -2] A marriage between an idol and an import model...

8. [+57, -6] Good decision on Eli's part to go on that show. I had a bias against him too but now I support him as a fan. Congratulations and be happy~

-