Jihyo gives health update on her injury with a smile



Article: "I'm fine, don't worry" Twice Jihyo gives health update during injury recovery

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+132, -17] Pretty

2. [+112, -17] Cute~

3. [+110, -23] I'm a Sone but sometimes I see Seohyun's early debut image in Jihyo... chubby cheeks, big round eyes, white skin, good singer.. I hope she doesn't let the bad comments get to her... ㅠ

4. [+18, -1] Pretty, she looks like those female characters in comic books

5. [+17, -1] Is her beauty real life... hope she rests well and gets better soon

6. [+15, -3] Gorgeous

7. [+13, -0] Get better soon~~

8. [+12, -0] There was a two shot of Jihyo and Tzuyu up on the cafe recently and Jihyo looked skinnier in the picture... I think a lot of people assume Tzuyu is thinner because she's smaller boned. I bet she's under a lot of stress over her weight.. ㅠㅠ Anyway, get better soon and see you on stage ㅎㅎ

9. [+10, -0] Don't hurt anymore...

10. [+10, -0] Jihyo looked like her beauty hit peak during 'Knock Knock 'ㅎㅎ I like how she has a pretty smile ㅎㅎ so cute how she's playing with her crutches

-