SHINee's 'Ring Ding Dong' voted #1 banned song before college entrance exams

Article: SHINee's 'Ring Ding Dong' voted #1 banned song for college entrance exam test takers

Source: SBS via Nate

Because test takers don't want it stuck in their heads while taking the exam.

1. [+477, -16] There's also SS501's "I'm Your Man"

2. [+445, -23] Reminds me of that story of how a test taker was taking the taxi to the exam and someone on radio turned on 'Ring Ding Dong' and it got stuck in her head so badly that she ruined her English test ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the devil's song 'Ring Ding Dong' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+47, -2] Ah, just read the article title and it's already stuck in my head...

4. [+30, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I remember when 'Ring Ding Dong' was popular, I hated it but it kept getting stuck in my head ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ but it's quite the fun song now that I listen to it ㅋㅋㅋ Reminds me of Jun Hyun Moo too

5. [+28, -3] I'm your man~ I'm your man~ daradadada~

6. [+23, -0] No song can beat "I'm Your Man". I'm your man, daradada~

7. [+10, -1] Ring ding dong ring ding dong ring digidingdidingringdingdong
Sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega
Tell me tell me tetetetetell me
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby baby

8. [+8, -1] Other banned songs:
Hong Dae Kwang: "I didn't know the answer"
Uhm Jung Hwa: "I don't know"
Park Ji Yoon: "I don't know anything!"

-