Miryo jokes about her changing looks on 'Hello'


Article: 'Hello' Miryo jokes about her changed face, "People think I left BEG"

Source: MBN TV via Nate

1. [+868, -96] I like that she's honest about it. Better than those SNSD kids who got all that work done but continue to deny it. Thinking of SNSD's pre-plastic faces just makes me shake my head.

2. [+484, -72] Can't put her down when it comes to rapping... I'd rank her up there with Yoon Mirae as a leader of the first generation of female rappers.

3. [+413, -21] Thank you for 10 years of promotions, continue to give us great songs!

4. [+23, -2] Miryo has gotten the prettiest but the other members have gotten pretty too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+19, -2] She's jjang pretty now...

6. [+17, -6] It's not only Miryo that got work done... all of BEG completely reworked their faces.

7. [+13, -5] She sure has changed alright...

8. [+11, -1] Ah... I found her the prettiest right before her most recent set of work ㅜㅜ

-

Source: Naver

1. [+4,751, -203] I like that she's honest, she's so pretty now

2. [+3,830, -93] BEG's self disses are the funniest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+3,263, -187] Her face sure has changed a lot... I can barely recognize her now

4. [+2,426, -132] BEG is always so open about everything ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ makes them so charming

5. [+2,028, -100] Do well on your 6th album BEG~

6. [+294, -17] Luna should come out and admit it too.. I thought f(x) got a new member but her fans claim she just lost weight.

7. [+218, -13] Miryo did get so much prettier...

8. [+215, -22] It looks like she got a lot of work done but it came out looking natural. I've seen so many people turn into Gangnam monsters when they only got one or two things done with that alien forehead and worms under their eyes that they call aegyo sal.

-