Luna wants to get married in 5 years and have 5 kids


Article: 'Immortal Song' Luna, "I want to get married in 5 years and have 5 kids"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+470, -22] Amazing how Luna joined SM for her dancing but ended up being the main vocalist

2. [+260, -47] She's truly the second BoA. Good at dancing and singing.

3. [+207, -27] Have my kids!

4. [+26, -2] I notice that there are a lot of women who want to have babies quick because they see all these cute kids on the baby variety shows but raising a baby is not that easy. TV and reality are completely different.

5. [+22, -0] Sounds like she's saying she has a man ㅋㅋ

6. [+22, -5] Start with one and then reconsider... raising a baby is no easy feat ㅠㅠ

7. [+21, -2] I wanted to have lots of kids too before I got married.. but now that my first daughter is 14 months old... there is no queen like her ㅜㅜ

8. [+18, -3] She does seem like she'd prioritize family

-