Hwang Jung Eum denies getting work done on her jaw


Article: 'Ent Relay' Hwang Jung Eum, "People suspect I got plastic surgery on my jaw... but I think they're saying that because I'm pretty"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+1,771, -423] Just because people are praising everything she's doing lately, I think she's letting it get to her head. Wake up. I was disgusted by her interview attitude today.

2. [+1,738, -374] She's actually quite cocky than I thought...?

3. [+704, -133] She must think she's a top star now that her dramas are doing well and she's getting popular. Her cocky interview attitude made me uncomfortable the entire time watching. Ugh, she was even like, "If I got an award, sure why not" when talking about the acting daesang.

4. [+242, -13] It's not her jaw, her philtrum just looks weird!!!! ㅜㅜ What did she do? It looks so red and raw... the top of her lips look different than before ~~

5. [+241, -26] I don't think it's that her fame's getting to her head... Even on her 'WGM' days, Yong Joon-ssi said that her shamelessness was her charm ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+229, -13] People can already tell that she got double eyelids, aegyo sal implants, nose, philtrum, and lips done, even my younger brother... why even bother lying about it;;

7. [+202, -22] She was pretty during her 'High Kick' days, thought she was Kim Soomi ajumma when she was crying on 'Kill Me Heal Me'

8. [+201, -26] Nono, people aren't just being sensitive, she really did get cocky ㅋㅋㅋ and her jaw clearly looks like it's been shaved down at least twice already ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+201, -13] I'm her fan but even I admit her face keeps changing... plus her chest.. don't lie to us ㅠㅠ

10. [+191, -11] Her chin's too sharp and there's something off about her upper lip and philtrum

-


Article: Hwang Jung Eum, "I really didn't get any work done on my jaw, I want to get it insured"-

Source: Daum

1. [+1,718, -203] I really liked Hwang Jung Eum but I guess I forgot how she was like in the past... the super jealous type that was always envious of Ayumi. And here it shows again today in her interview... so cocky.. rolling her eyes and trying to look pretty. Please, if you're at the status you are now, learn some class. Her attitude is B-list indeed.

2. [+1,833, -329] Sorry but.. I never thought she was that pretty.. just a talented celebrity?..

3. [+1,579, -169] Her actual personality ruins my image of her.. It'd be great if she had 'Hye Jin' personality in real life..

4. [+779, -35] Hwang Jung Eum really seems to take on characters that are so different from her in real life... I hate watching her interviews in real life because of her personality ㅠㅠ

5. [+765, -30] She got her eyes, nose, and forehead done.. it's so obvious.. her chin is so sharp and the implants in her jaw are so obvious. Her face is far from natural looking. She seems to think that her drama's viewer ratings are a direct reflection of her popularity..

6. [+738, -80] She denies getting her jaw done? Does she honestly believe that a human being can be born with a jaw like that? She's lying to the entire public again? Is she under the same agency as IU or what?

7. [+523, -17] 100% got her chest, eyes, corner of her eyes, and lips done. I'm sure there's more that we don't know too. Tsk tsk at her statement..

8. [+465, -17] Hwang Jung Eum is so full of herself, she's always talking about how pretty she is in her interviews. Does she not know how to be humble? There are prettier people than you who never say these things. When she cries while acting, her double eyelid surgery is even more apparent. Please get more humble or your career won't last long.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+3,225, -606] Her attitude is very cocky ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,593, -254] She fixed bit by bit here and there and 100% got her chest done

3. [+2,667, -399] Her jaw is the weirdest part of her face. And her pronunciation is off and her lips stick out.

4. [+2,045, -330] Her face looks so unnatural or is it just the way the picture's taken

5. [+1,614, -232] Hul.......

-