Chorong apologizes for misspelling


Article: A Pink Park Chorong 'apologizes' for misspelling Paris condolences post

Source: Star News via Nate

"No matter how dumb I am, I'm not the type of person to post something without knowing how to spell it so why did I do that. I'm curious about my own fingers. Whatever the case, let's just say I'm dumb for misspelling it since I did misspell it. I was surprised when I first posted it and fixed it right away but people screencapped it and are talking about it now. I didn't know until a friend texted me about it. Aigoo. Anyway, I only said this stuff because I'm upset but I did post it with the intent of expressing my condolences and one misspelling has changed everything so drastically. I'm really sorry. I'll be more careful. Sorry to my fans."

1. [+441, -60] What does the 'type' of person to post something like that have anything to do with it being misspelled. What does being dumb have anything to do with the 'type' of person you are. It just proves she never studied, tsk tsk.

2. [+389, -39] So she is dumb. If she had just apologized without all that nonsense at the beginning, people would've sympathized and said not to hate on her over a simple mistake but the tone of her post sounds peeved... Her apology actually gives me a worse impression of her.

3. [+397, -51] PLAY vs PRAY.. it's hard to call that typo considering how far they are on the keyboard.

4. [+30, -4] Seeing as how she got it wrong in both the title and the post, it wasn't just a typo and she really didn't know how to spell it. She didn't mean it maliciously so she shouldn't get hate for it. We've just learned that she doesn't know how to differentiate between play and pray.

5. [+28, -3] I think I know now why sometimes people say it's better to stay quiet than stir the pot

6. [+18, -2] No one would've cared if it was just a regular post... but to make a mistake like this when the entire world is expressing their support over a terrorist attack..

7. [+17, -4] Alright, I'll 'Lemember' that you're dumb too

8. [+12, -7] Why are people calling her dumb and making this huge fuss over an English mistake. How about you guys use proper Korean first cause the majority of you don't.

9. [+12, -3] I understand messing up the 'l' and 'r' pronunciation in speech but how do you make that mistake in typing?

10. [+11, -4] I don't like her tone

-