Suzy cries during a thoughtful video message to her father


Article: 'Ent Relay' Suzy breaks into tears while filming video message for her father "I'm always sorry"

Source: Newsen via Nate

"I haven't been able to talk to you much and there are a lot of things I'm sorry. Dad is always so worried about me but I'm doing fine so don't worry and continue to support me as you are now and stay healthy. I can't say this often but you know I love you, right?"

1. [+806, -78] She's pretty even when she cries..

2. [+773, -80] Suzy's crying because she's sad so I feel bad saying this but she looks pretty even when she cries

3. [+610, -123] She's too nice for her own good..

4. [+75 -17] To be at the status she is now at her young age, it's easy become cocky and arrogant but she looks like such a good person

5. [+66, -16] I feel bad seeing her cry because I'm so used to seeing her smiling and working hard. She even bought her father a Tae Kwon Do hall. Fighting!

6. [+61, -16] Suzy-ya, you're doing fine just as you are. Always supporting you, fighting ^^

7. [+59, -16] Everyone chokes and tears up at the thought of their parents... I know how she feels

8. [+50, -16] Just looking at the caps makes me want to hug her, she cries so prettily...

9. [+50, -15] Family is the people you look to first at your darkest moments but she can't even be with them because of her busy schedule. How upset she must be.. find strength, Suzy.

10. [+42, -10] There are pretty girls who look pretty in a b*tchy type of way but Suzy looks pretty in a way that shows her heart is kind. I remember a movie director said she has a face that is coveted. She has a lot of facial expressions because she didn't get work done.

-