SeeYa's Kim Yeonji gears up to go solo



Article: 'Comeback' Kim Yeonji, "I miss SeeYa but I've been thirsting to sing as a solo"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,075, -11] Took a look at the pictures and wondered if this was the Kim Yeonji I remember. She's just a completely new person.

2. [+807, -11] This is not the Kim Yeonji I remember...

3. [+709, -18] Successful remodeling...

4. [+611, -7] She got so much prettier... I can barely recognize her

5. [+508, -22] Hul... won't her singing be affected if she shaves that much of her jaw off?

6. [+105, -3] I'd rather she go solo than be a backdrop in SeeYa. I was always sad about her not receiving attention despite singing the whole song in SeeYa.

7. [+89, -7] She totally reconstructed everything~

8. [+75, -3] Reborn...

9. [+75, -7] ㅋㅋㅋ Didn't know a reconstruction of this level was possible;;;

10. [+70, -4] I cannot recognize her as SeeYa's Kim Yeonji

-