Choi Yeo Jin rates her body 7~80 points on 'The Body Show'


Article: 'The Body Show' Choi Yeo Jin "I rate my body 7~80 points, my complex is my waist"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+335, -28] Usually, girls with long legs have short, boxy waists like Tiffany... while girls with thin waists have short legs like Lee Hyori.. ㅋㅋ I also have a 24 inch waist and rarely gain weight around my stomach but my legs are Dachshund level ㅠㅠ

2. [+304, -19] To all the people saying her boobs are sagging... shouldn't she be considered blessed to even have boobs that are able to sag with a height and weight like hers;;;

3. [+151, -9] She must really manage herself

4. [+18, -13] Her boobs are fake and she has a boxy waist. I don't think she has a great body but rather just looks tall.. and she's a butter face to boot.

5. [+15, -17] Her boobs are so saggy... like a grandma's.

6. [+13, -12] Her waist is so long in the second picture ㅋㅋㅋ Is she a Dachshund?

7. [+10, -2] Her body's jjang even though her face might not be up to par

8. [+10, -1] She's so stingy with her points for her body... then would she rate her face 40 points?

9. [+9, -1] Can't believe people are calling Choi Yeo Jin a Dachshund. Look at yourself and try to take a picture from the bottom up, I'm sure your legs would look short and your face huge.

10. [+7, -0] Comment's right though... long legs usually have a boxy waist, thin waist usually have short legs... And those who are perfect both ways are models.

-