EXID releases teaser video for 'Ah Yeah'




Article: "Anchorwoman Hani, BJ Junghwa"... EXID's new sexy teaser

Source:
Dispatch via Naver

1. [+229, -67] Hani's sexy...

2. [+172, -46] It's a daebak in the works, I really like the beat... sounds exciting

3. [+172, -57] Wow, the beat is killer

4. [+169, -65] An example of useless mosaic filter ㅋㅋ

5. [+135, -41] Aside from the sexual suggestiveness of it, my breath caught in my throat as soon as I watched... daebak

6. [+59, -13] The beat is daebak ㅋㅋ EXID will hit daebak for sure

7. [+59, -13] Hani looks way better with darker hair

8. [+66, -20] I didn't think they could come out with a song that could rival 'Up & Down' but this is amazing... LE's a genius. It's really good so far and it's just the teaser.

9. [+53, -8] LE has to be a genius, the song felt so familiar even though it's my first time listening. Has a smooth feel.

-