UEE talks about weight loss in her new pictorial


Article: UEE's body secret, "Eat twice a day, I never starve"

Source: Newsen via Nate

"I eat two meals a day and don't starve even when on a diet. In the past, I used to starve an entire day before important CFs or pictorials and then binge the next day and work it off on the treadmill for two hours but it's not good for you so I stopped. If I want to eat something, I'll eat only half of it."

1. [+253, -36] Her new pictorial's jjang

2. [+252, -51] Isn't eating twice a day still starving...? ㅠㅠ I eat three meals a day ㅎㅎ

3. [+178, -24] I'm sure she controls her eating but a body like that, you have to just be born with. I'm so jealous of her. I want to be born like her in my next life~^^

4. [+17, -3] You have to be born with a body like that. For someone with a long waist and short legs like me, no amount of effort can fix it ㅠ

5. [+15, -8] Too thin~ come back to your honey thigh days~~

6. [+11, -4] Eating only twice a day is still starving

7. [+7, -1] I feel like two meals a day is perfect for the modern person. Back in the day, three meals was okay since you farmed and burned all of the calories but the modern person just sits and works all day;;; Three meals a day is excessive.

-



Pann: UEE's amazing new pictorial

1. [+102, -6] What's up with her arm in the second picture... her arm's so long

2. [+60, -9] Son Dambi and UEE lost too much weight, I feel bad for them. UEE looked healthy with her thighs before but she's lost all of her feminine charms to instead look like a stick skinny runway model. Models need to be thin for the sake of the clothes but UEE or Son Dambi never had hateful comments about their weight so I don't know why they suddenly dropped it all... I feel that it's important for teens to have a healthy role model to look up to, which is why I'm fond of Soyu. She shows kids that exercise is important. I'm tired of seeing stick skinny people who look like the wind could blow them away.

3. [+40, -3] The pictorial is indeed pretty but her limbs look stretched out and rubbery

4. [+12, -1] Am I the only one that thinks her arm looks weird?

-