[Instiz] 'WGM4' to revamp couple line-up with new cast


Instiz: [Exclusive] 'WGM4' revamping couple line-up... "Casting new couples"

"It makes me so nervous every time they announce new couples ㅠㅠ"

"Can't they revamp the entire show by taking it off air."

"As long as it's not my bias.. ㅠㅠㅠ"

"(JYJ fan) If only my bias could even get on these shows.."

"They're in a rough spot. Awkward timing to start a new show and their current couples are always in the media for scandalous stuff.."

"I think it'd be fun if they cast real couples like Hwang Jung Eum and Kim Yong Jun in the past."

"You know, you don't have to revamp the line-up... you can always just... take the show off air ^^"

"Why not cast actual married couples, that sounds fun."

"SM... for once, please stay out of it."

"Cast Lee Seung Gi and Yoona if you're going to keep the show at all."

"Times like this I'm glad all of my bias groups are in YG."

-