KARA and SECRET enter the 'mid-twenties' girl group tier


Article: KARA vs SECRET, the two girl groups express 'mid-twenties' in different ways

Source: E-Daily via Naver

1. [+2,069, -168] The new KARA member Youngji is seriously the prettiest in the group. Please don't bully her... and SECRET, stick to concepts like these instead of wishy washy ones! The new song's nice.. ㅋ

2. [+1,430, -113] Youngji's damn pretty. Not a KARA fan, though. SECRET overall has gotten prettier too.

3. [+1,204, -263] I don't know about their popularity but personally, I find the SECRET members prettier... Hyosung and Jieun especially... KARA just looks like kids.

4. [+853, -60] Come on, they just hit their twenties, let's not throw them in the mid-twenties group already

5. [+751, -154] I like both teams, please promote well~~ KARA fighting!! Daebak!

6. [+113, -11] I was actually surprised by Zinger... Her live singing was stable, not shaky at all.. and when I first heard the digital song, I had no idea it was Zinger's part. She really seems to have practiced hard for this comeback. I'll always support anyone who works this hard.

7. [+125, -27] Upvote if you like Jieun

8. [+118, -25] I personally don't think KARA can ever pull off sexy concepts. SECRET fits them so well, though..

9. [+108, -18] I really like SECRET's I'm In Love, why is the digital ranking so poor though

10. [+84, -8] SECRET's song is definitely good, just that it's not fit to the taste of many kids lately

-