Woollim and SM's merger takes off with Toheart


Article: Woollim and SM merger's first card 'Toheart'

Source: Sports Korea via Naver

1. [+228, -26] Mm... this is fine but I hope that they don't make Nell do anything with the SM kids... ㅜㅜ

2. [+155, -18] Units like this provide a different type of joy to fans but I just hope that the respective groups don't lose their original colors

3. [+122, -27] Fighting~~~ looking forward to it. Don't stress over chart rankings and just enjoy it thoroughly.

4. [+108, -25] Both fandoms were really worried but the song seems to have turned out nice. The two are close as well so I hope they promote actively!

5. [+81, -26] Do well, Toheart!!!♥

6. [+38, -3] If SM touches Nell, I swear... Nell should just leave.

7. [+30, -1] I don't care what they do with their business but I won't hold back if SM touches Nell.

8. [+31, -4] The word merger is putting it nicely... The situation right now is as if Hyundai took over Kia.

-