Crayon Pop decides on a title track for their comeback


Article: [Exclusive] Crayon Pop confirms comeback title track 'addictive dance track'

Source:
X Sports News via Naver

1. [+1,594, -124] Orange Caramel vs Crayon Pop, who will be the better bizarre concept???

2. [+1,729, -325] But... Crayon Pop gives me more the feel of dancers than girl group...

3. [+1,582, -181] I'll welcome anything as long as it isn't a concept showing skin

4. [+1,017, -318] Looking forward to their new concept ㅎㅎ Difficult to see a unique concept like Crayon Pop nowadays

5. [+766, -166] I wonder what concept they'll have this time? ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+320, -140] Bizarre group ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+172, -37] I don't know much about music as your average man but the fact that they work hard and a lot of people follow their music proves that they have something addictive and fun working for them ㅋㅋㅋ I hope they'll release a ballad sometime so we can see their vocal talent.

-