JYJ Junsu becomes labelmates with his twin brother


Article: [Exclusive] JYJ Kim Junsu's twin brother Kim Mooyoung changes his name and becomes labelmates with Lee Jung Jae-Choi Min Shik

Source:
Sports Korea via Naver

1. [+2,301, -56] I liked Kim Junho a lot better than Kim Mooyoung... why did he change it?

2. [+1,627, -22] Kim Mooyoung... feels really unfamiliar.

3. [+1,008, -22] Are they fraternal twins

4. [+763, -39] So show me his twin brother now

5. [+256, -9] Should just say labelmates with his dongseng... Why mention Lee Jung Jae...

6. [+243, -7] Just say labelmates with his brother ㅡㅡ

7. [+232, -7] I mean... it's true that he's labelmates with Lee Jung Jae and Choi Min Shik but also JYJ... So the twins are under the same company ㅋㅋㅋ but the article title, why ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+203, -23] I'm a Xiah Junsu fan so I go to a lot of his musicals and I bump into him often if I'm lucky ㅋㅋ Even at his year-end concert, he was sitting on the floor but since he's tall, the fans behind him couldn't see. He fidgeted around and kept asking the fans if they were okay until he switched seats with a fan in the far back ㅋ

9. [+167, -11] I liked Junho better ㅜㅜ.. I wonder why he changed his name. Either way, his dongseng is successful so his hyung can follow suit, whether as an actor or a singer.. I hope he finds success by discovering his own talents rather than living in his shadows.

10. [+170, -20] His hyung looks more like a celebrity than he does

-