EXO sasaeng sells DO's boxers online



Article: EXO sasaeng fan earns negative attention for "selling a member's boxers"

Source:
TV Report via Nate

1. [+156, -5] So gross;

2. [+146, -6] Imagine how embarrassed EXO would feel seeing that..

3. [+123, -6] Aren't the majority of EXO sasaengs female? Never knew there were so many perverted girls -_-

4. [+25, -3] We really need a law for this. The members are practically living in a jail without a cell.

5. [+22, -1] Change the sexes around and this would be something that would be on the 9 o clock news. Imagine of Soshi, f(x), or IU had something like this happen to them...

6. [+17, -1] If this was a girl group and not EXO, for example someone selling Yoona's panties on the internet, then that person would be in jail right now. Sasaeng fans need to be thrown in jail, those perverts.

7. [+14, -2] I hope EXO doesn't read this article.. imagine how embarrassing it would be for them..

8. [+11, -3] I'm kind of curious wha they plan on doing with the boxers after buying them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-


"Selling Do Kyung Soo's panties ^^ I got it straight from his dorm ^^ It was really hard but I'm thinking of selling it for 10.0. Don't believe me? There are a few pieces of pubic hair on the boxers that you can get tested ^^ I even have his socks. Don't pick a fight with me. I'll be going back next week for Sehun's panties so I'll be taking requests ^^ It's hard for me to get through EXO-M's security. This was already hard enough for me as it was. I'm also selling pieces of hair ^^.""