TVXQ considered recruiting new members after group split


Article: TVXQ "There was an attempt at recruiting new members after we became a duo"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+305, -55] I think they made the right decision by not joining new members .. I miss the old TVXQ. They were the best.

2. [+258, -27] How scared they must have been when it was only the two of them left... But they look amazing working so hard now so find strength, TVXQ!

3. [+235, -68] I like them a lot now but... I can't forget the times of when they were five ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+66, -6] It's none of my business whether people miss the old five member TVXQ, but I will never understand why people insist on bringing it up on every single article about the two members. That is absolutely disrespectful to the two who are trying so hard to make it work and to fill the void of the three members. I couldn't even imagine what they must've been thinking when they had to rehearse to the old five member recording of Maximum... I support the two member TVXQ now, but whenever I miss the old them, I'll look up their performances on YouTube. Of course, I come away feeling sad.. but they are the memories of my youth so if you intend on missing that, please do so on your own and stop saying things that will only hurt the two.

5. [+53, -6] I saw a video of Yunho crying at the Tokyo Dome concert and it made my heart clench...

-

Article: Yunho "My biggest slump was after TVXQ was split.. I didn't watch TV"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+701, -159] But out of all of the idols throughout history, I don't think there is any other group with better visuals or singing talents overall.

2. [+597, -178] TVXQ is the most beautiful when five.

3. [+434, -207] Hmm.... Yunho, find strength ^.^ I'm sure the three had it just as hard ㅠ0ㅠ

4. [+136, -17] No matter how many new idols come out, TVXQ is a wall you cannot climb

5. [+116, -11] When TVXQ was still active, all of the disrespectful Cassiopeias made all the men hate TVXQ.. but now that time's passed and there hasn't been any idol to take their place skills + visual wise, gender doesn't matter when it comes to acknowledging their talents ㅋ

-