Former popular idol group member gets into violent fight with ex-wife in the car


Article: Former popular idol group member gets into violent fight with ex-wife in the car

Source: SBS via Nate

The two were discussing getting back together in the car when they eventually broke into a fight and beat each other up. Lee will not be pressing charges against his ex-wife.

1. [+118, -7] I was curious so I went and dug around a little... I think it's Taesa(x)... There's no one with the Lee last name that's married in recent idol groups so I went back a bit more.. and there was only groups like Sobangcha.. So I searched in the middle and there was Taesa(x) ㅋㅋ Even found an article saying he got divorced in 2008... Did I do a good job?

-

Random personal note... I was in love with Taesaja's "Time" when I was younger... Youtube it!

-

UPDATE: It ended up being R.ef's Lee Sung Wook