SECRET's Sunhwa receives some flak for her behavior on 'WGM'


I don't watch the show so I don't know what went down so keep in my mind that my summary will be purely from the article and what the reporter saw.

The latest episode featured a meeting between Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo and Kwanghee and Sunhwa.

Sunhwa: "There were actually a lot of rumors (before the show started). A lot of netizens said that I matched with Joon oppa well so I assumed he'd be my husband. I didn't even ask and just thought that we really were going to be a couple."

Lee Joon: "When did I say that? You're driving me crazy."

Sunhwa: "Oppa, you did tell me, 'Let's do well together.'"

Kwanghee: "Why are you bringing this up now? It's all in the past. You know, she goes crazy whenever another guy is on the show. She went crazy last time Siwan was here."

Sunhwa: "I was worried when this couple came in in case discord happened between us. You never know, we could have fallen in love (Koreans express this as "the gaze of our eyes matching")."

Oh Yeon Seo looked visibly shocked at Sunhwa's statement. Kwanghee turned to Oh Yeon Seo and told her, "Look into my eyes", as comedic revenge.

Oh Yeon Seo eventually got fed up and said, "You want to switch couples then?" She turned to Lee Joon to ask, "Do you like Sunhwa-ssi?"

Lee Joon said no and Sunhwa looked visibly upset. Kwanghee got mad at her and said, "I like you more than Oh Yeon Seo, you know."

-

Article: WGM turns into a drama "Do you want to switch couples?" shocking statement

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+447, -43] I would've been angry myself if Sunhwa kept acting like that; Sunhwa looked like she kept trying to express her feelings towards Lee Joon ㅠㅠ Even if it was a joke, his wife is sitting right next to him.. ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+426, -43] I would've been so upset if I was in Oh Yeon Seo's situation.. but WGM is still fun.

3. [+402, -52] I hated the way Sunhwa acted ㅠㅠㅠ I would've been just as mad as her (OYS)

4. [+105, -10] It looked like Oh Yeon Seo was left on her own. Why did Lee Joon just randomly start whispering in that situation? Kwanghee looked like he was trying really hard to make the atmosphere fun. Sunhwa had no awareness of the situation, I just wanted her to shut her mouth. When Lee Joon said he liked Oh Yeon Seo because he likes girls with thick hair, Sunhwa kept saying she had thick hair too;; Well, what do you want us to do about that, no one asked you;; When Lee Joon said he liked Oh Yeon Seo over Sunhwa, she kept asking, "You hate me???" Just shut your mouth!!!!!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+97, -15] I'm sure that anyone with a boyfriend would've hated the way Sunhwa acted on today's show ㅎㅎㅎ

-

Article: 'WGM' Oh Yeon Seo, "Do you want to switch couples?" Lee Joon, Kwanghee, Sunhwa, 'mental breakdown'

Source:
X Sports News via Nate

1. [+159, -22] Even if Sunhwa was just trying to be funny since it's a variety show, I feel like she went too far... If Kwanghee didn't try so hard to fix the atmosphere, I'm sure it would've gotten worse... and Lee Joon didn't do so well in handling the situation either.

2. [+153, -19] I would've been pissed off myself... Sunhwa went too far...

3. [+151, -29] I agree, I would've been angry in her situation;; It wasn't even once, but several times. I felt so bad for Oh Yeon Seo because you could tell she was holding it in. Sunhwa would've seen her facial expression so why did she continue acting like that?

Put yourself in her shoes. What if you're meeting your friend with your boyfriend and your friend kept saying that she thought she'd be the one dating him because everyone around her said so? And that thick hair part... I really didn't understand her intentions.

In short, Sunhwa went too far today. I understand the need to be funny but there needs to be a limit.. The first few times can be seen as aegyo, but she passed that limit.. I had a mental breakdown seeing her say that there could still be a chance her and Lee Joon could get together ㅋㅋㅋ Such an immature statement. Before it is a variety show, it is a conversation between real people with real emotions... Does she not think of her husband sitting next to her? She was too much today...

-