[Reader Question] What article types do you prefer to read?


Throwing out a question: are readers interested in these types of articles? By that I mean articles with expected responses...

I end up skipping a lot of these because I feel like it's expected/a given that picture updates or other non-scandal news will have positive comments of support, etc, so I focus on following scandals/issues and articles with comments out of the ordinary, but I think some readers misinterpret that to the blog being a bash site, which it isn't.

Should I take these types of articles on a request basis or would you rather I cover all popular idol groups that make it in the top rankings, regardless of article content/response?

-


Article: SNSD YoonA-Taeyeon, this is what doll like beauty really is

Source: Sports World via Nate

1. [+198, -90] Wow, pretty

2. [+181, -91] They're both so pretty~ I want to see all nine members on stage with a new image soon, fighting!

3. [+174, -114] They're dolls that talk, sing, have manners, and great personality!

-


Article: [TDPhoto] SNSD Sunny 'proves her ant waist with skin tight one piece'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+240, -45] I don't know about ant waist but she certainly is glamorous

2. [+157, -78] Sunny's a cutie >_<

3. [+147, -77] Hoorah for SNSD

-