'Reply 1997' PD Shin Won Ho defends A Pink's Eunji



I finally started watching 'Reply 1997' last night, and I've fallen in love... (with Seo In Guk, that is).

-

Article: The many special ways 'Reply' prepares for their farewell... "We already miss you"

Source: E-News

1. [+172, 2] Don't end it? Don't end it~ Don't end it? Don't end it! Yes, please don't end it! ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+145, -1] I love Reply 1997 it's so fun ㅠㅠ So sad that it's already coming to an end. Let's go for a season 2 if possible!

3. [+75, -1] This drama makes me so upset that it wasn't aired on public broadcast so that more people could see it

-

Article: 'Reply' a drama that works without any antagonists

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. Can they make the 16th episode 16 hours long.. I promise that I'll watch from beginning to end

2. [+172, -5] A true work of art. The cast, the acting, the plot - everything is perfect.

3. [+120, -8] The only antagonist possible is the writer. And the person playing Yoon Tae Woong is also good at the bad boy role. I wanted to beat him up when he was in the Princess' Man.

-

The following is a reader request in response to Eunji's behavior scandal.

-

Article: Shin Won Ho PD "Jung Eun Ji behavior controversy? Please view it as working hard..." (Interview)

Source: Economy Today via Nate

1. [+291, -94] Eunji was reaching for a bit too much to the point where I was thinking about how dangerous it would be for her while watching. But seeing as how the PD stepped up to defend her, she's probably not a bad person.. I hope she learns from this and grows to become an amazing singer and actor.


2. [+280, -119] Eunji must be nice in general if a PD she worked with is willing to come out and defend her like this. She must've just went overboard wanting to do well on the show. I hope she learns from this ^^

3. [+238, -115] I'm a girl and I've never felt so closely connected to a female idol group member like Eunji. She's got great singing talents, better than her peers... I think the PD is right with his impression of her. Jung Eunji, hit daebak!


-