Yoojung leaves BB Girls as group transitions to new agency

Article: Yoojung writes long post on leaving the BB Girls

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

[+435] I doubt there's any bad blood in the group, she's just leaving because she knows the group's hopeless~~ I support her

[+145] Can't help but admit that the remaining three don't really catch my attention without her

[+89] I was only interested in the group for Turtle so I guess this is my goodbye to BB Girls then

[+62] Because it's time for her to marry Lee Kyu Han

[+49] Turtle is leaving?

[+30] They worked so hard with every opportunity they were given, but at some point you have to give up if you're not getting anywhere... they all worked hard

[+16] They haven't had a major hit since their climb back up the charts, and it's not like they're promoting anything now, so might as well leave

[+16] I mean, it's obvious she's leaving because she doesn't see hope for the group, it's weird to make her out to look like there's anything more under the face just because she's leaving

[+2] I remember she didn't want to stay with the group after Brave Girls ended, but the members persuaded her to come back for BB Girls. I think she did all she can and has a right to stop now if she wants.

[+2] BB Girls is nothing without Yoojung, they'll flop hard without her...

[+3] So tired of all the people assuming bullying or pregnancy whenever someone leaves a girl group

-