Bomi and Rado reveal they've been dating for 8 years

Article: [Exclusive] Yoon Bomi and Rado reveal they've been dating for 8 years

Source: Dispatch via Nate

[+201, -2] I'm only finding out today, can't believe they've been together for 8 years

[+114, -5] I like Rado... he seems like a nice person

[+38, -3] I wish their relationship happiness~ I hope Bomi's acting career continues to flourish with this drama~

[+28, -38] So they started dating when she was 22? Isn't that inconsiderate of her fans!! But I'm je... jealous

[+24, -0] Hul, 8 years?

[+10, -0] I'm surprised they haven't been caught ㅋ her fans never caught on???

[+2, -0] Quite the unexpected couple ㅎㅎ even the fact that they've been dating for 8 years

[+1, -0] 8 years, they're pretty much married

[+1, -0] She's fooled her fans for so long ㅎ

[+1, -0] Meanwhile, other idols are getting caught barely a few months in

[+0, -0] Ah!!! I love Rado!! They're prefect together!!!

[+0, -0] I remember seeing them on a date together in 2017 or 2016. As a Panda who's gone to their concerts and all, I thought it was so cool ㅎㅎ I didn't know they're still together, and for this long to boot~~! You guys look good together ㅎㅎ

[+0, -0] Bomi's my bias ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Rado, you better be good to her

[+0, -0] Wow, had no idea... seems like they're getting ready to announce wedding bells

-