Winter in recovery after surgery for a collapsed lung

 Article: Aespa's Winter revealed to be recovering after collapsed lung surgery, one month for recovery

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

[+77] She needs stability. It will collapse again if she is put under stress after recovery. Stability + no stress.

[+63] I heard that this happens more frequently with people who are underweight... I remember being hospitalized for a week for it and they said 30% of one side of my lung had shrunk 😢

[+56] I think it's because she's so skinny.. I remember my boyfriend's lung collapsed because he was so thin ã… ã…  it was really painful for him..

[+19] What pisses me off the most is that SM still sent her to Japan for schedules ahead of her surgery ã… 

[+8] I heard it's more frequent with tall and underweight men ㅜㅜㅜ I guess it can happen to underweight women as well. My dongsaeng got surgery for it as well.. I felt so bad seeing him with a hole in his chest like that 😢

[+1] I hope she works on increasing her weight after recovery. Mine collapsed three more times after my surgery and I have had years of dry coughing side effects. I think my condition would've been worse had I not gained some weight. It's a miserable disease, and I wish her fighting.

[+0] I mean, she's teeny tiny, I don't know how she wouldn't suffer from this

[+1] Health should always come first, I wish her a speedy recovery

-