'Queen of Tears' viewers beg for a happy ending

Article: 'Queen of Tears' a chance for a happy ending lies in her white blood cell count! Kim Ji Won pregnant -> treat brain tumor?

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

[+107, -2] Please, I don't care how it happens, I just need it to end on a happy ending ㅜㅜ this drama has been healing my depressing days lately ㅜㅜ

[+66, -0] As an ajusshi in his forties, I am begging for a happy ending, writers please~~ ㅠㅜ

[+42, -0] We are not asking for the ending to be realistic

[+41, -0] I just hope it isn't some ambiguous open ending..

[+7, -0] If Kim Ji Won dies, I am going to be very angry with the doctors on strike right now

[+1, -0] Writer-nim, reality is tough as enough as it is lately, please give us a happy ending to look forward to ㅠㅠ we don't need to be sad in dramas too, do we...

[+0, -0] Imagine if it ended like 'Reborn Rich' and everything was a dream...??

[+0, -0] I mean, not everyone dies from a brain tumor lately

-