'Queen of Tears' viewers are obsessed with Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won's chemistry

Article: The next Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin? Viewers are raving over Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won's on screen chemistry

Source: X Sports News via Nate

[+107, -4] Love them both~~ I wish them well ㅎㅎ

[+48, -15] They're both such innocent personalities in real life, I really wish they'd get married

[+31, -1] Date, date, they look so good together

[+24, -1] If they ever do date in real life, I'll be there with my congratulations ㅎㅎ

[+9, -5] What in the delusional article

[+3, -0] Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won both have that kind vibe to their image. Great actors, handsome, beautiful... come on, guys, get together...

[+3, -1] I think Kim Ji Won has great chemistry no matter the male co-star

[+2, -0] I really was surprised with their chemistry

[+1, -0] No visual hole anywhere ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1, -0] Their face combo is insane ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-