Nam Goong Min eases upset viewers over 'My Dearest' ending with SNS post

 Article: Nam Goong Min takes to SNS regarding viewer complaints about 'My Dearest' ending

Source: Insight via Instagram + Instagram

[+122] His acting was still the best of the best...!

[+93] Nam Goong Min's Instagram post brought peace to my heart

[+67] Am I the only one who hasn't watched this yet..

[+29] But I mean, if dramas went the way viewers always demanded them to, what's the point in ever watching dramas or movies anyway? Wouldn't it be boring for a drama to always end up the way you expect it to? That's why all the other countries call K-dramas predictable and the same, tsk tsk. I'm happy with the way this drama is going. 

[+27] He's true love.. protecting what's dear to you 😢😢😢

[+22] I would never have started this drama if not for Nam Goong Min

[+16] His post gave me peace in my heart ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+13] Probably the saddest I've felt out of any of the recent dramas I've been watching

[+11] I don't think Gilchae got married, I think she's waiting for Janghyun.. 

[+9] But does love matter back in the Joseon dynasty when marriage was considered the end all, be all? 

[+7] I think some viewers are upset because they haven't realized that the drama is split into two parts ã…Ž but for those around me, everyone's been watching 'My Dearest'!

-

Article: Ahn Eun Jin, engaged to another after Nam Goong Min's return... 'My Dearest' ending puts viewers in a mental breakdown

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+88] I think she broke up with Jang Hyun, didn't get married to the military official, and chose to live alone. She'd rather live alone than follow Jang Hyun and do that to her family.

[+64] But it seemed like she was still in the pre-engagement stage because she still had her Daenggi in the trailer. She didn't have a Binyeo in her hair like Eunae yet. Feels like they're trying to trick us ã…Ž 

[+44] This scriptwriter got hated on so hard last night... but I think it's because while all of us were shouting "why!?" at our screens, we also could relate to their break up as well... because life is all about timing in the end. Your love can be so strong and yearning but if the timing isn't right, you're no better than strangers after all.

[+18] The ending felt too realistic, though I think we could've all predicted the ending judging from their character stories.. ㅜ so sad that it's over

[+13] I'll never watch this drama again if Gilchae is truly married to that official ㅜㅜ I'll only watch if the marriage is called off!!! How can you do this to our Janghyun-doryeong~~~~

[+11] Can we sue the scriptwriter for scamming us... how can you take the female lead and end her up with some nugu official... 

[+5] I feel like there's not enough to explain why their love is so full of yearning like this. We understand Gilchae's situation but Gilchae doesn't know of Janghyun's. And what's with the last scene, pisses me off even more because it's so similar to 'Gone with the Wind'

[+4] This drama basically copied everything that viewers hated about '25, 21' and 'Alchemy of SOuls'

[+2] Scriptwriter-nim, you are so mean...

[+1] So nervous that it will end up like '25, 21' ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

[+1] She still has her Daenggi, she is not married yet

-