(G)I-DLE's Soyeon and Single's Inferno star Moon Sehun deny dating rumors

Article: (G)I-DLE's Soyeon and Moon Sehun spotted on a date at the mall... dating rumors galore

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

[+134] I hope whoever took that picture gets in trouble for infringing on portrait rights 🔥 really rude of them to just stick a camera in their face so blatantly like that. 

[+65] I never watched Singles Inferno so I don't know who he is... I don't care that they're dating, I just hope that he's a good person...

[+48] It just looks like two friends shopping together to me... Just being in the same vicinity does not make a dating rumor ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ are celebrities not allowed to see their friends anymore? 

[+36] I never watched Singles Inferno so I don't know who he is...

[+19] Looks refreshing to see them so open and about

[+5] How did someone even get up that close for the picture???

[+1] That is quite the close camera angle ã…‹ã…‹

-

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+199] Wait a minute, is Moon Sehun-ssi's wallet from the gift shop at folk villages?

[+51] Who are they? I feel like they'd have no problem with anyone recognizing them out in the open at the mall

[+24] I know who (G)I-DLE is, but who is Moon Sehun? 

[+22] Moon Sehun has an agency that gives out statements now....? 

[+12] Whoever took this picture, staff or otherwise, was way too up in their face with it ã…¡.ã…¡ have some respect

[+13] Did he break up with Shin Jiyeon??

[+9] I actually want Soyeon to date and give us some lovey-dovey songs

-