J-Hope is the next BTS member to enlist

Article: BTS J-Hope to enlist in active duty "No events on day of enlistment"

Source: KBS via Naver

1. [+702, -24] I'm very proud of him for serving instead of looking for exemptions! Much better than the politicians who are only claiming that they deserve exemptions because they want popular votes. BTS is just doing what is their duty and good on them for it!

2. [+375, -142] I suggest having the BTS members serve on the Dokdo security force. Fans all over the world will understand that Dokdo belongs to Korea.

3. [+201, -7] Just stay healthy, Hope-ah!

4. [+141, -5] When you're facing service, a year and a half feels so long.. but once you actually start, it's nothing. It's good that he made this decision instead of letting people pull him around.

5. [+85, -6] Serve well, our Hoseok-ie ㅜㅜ

6. [+38, -2] After reading up on all the news about Kim Min Jae, seeing a star actually do something right is making me choke up now. I wish Jin and J-Hope both good health for their service. I'm not an Army, just a normal fan with a son who's currently serving... and I really wish we'd stop with award exemptions to medal winners in sports. Why are we giving so many perks to national athletes who eventually choose foreign teams over us anyway? BTS has brought so much to our country and are still choosing to serve... and yet, they're all the same kids at heart where youth is their biggest leverage in their careers.

7. [+30, -3] As an ajusshi, I will admit that there is no group like BTS~

8. [+21, -1] I support you. I wish you a healthy service.

9. [+15, -0] Serve well and stay bright until the day the group can stand on stage together again. BTS fighting!!

10. [+13, -0] J-Hope, stay healthy and safe, and come back soon~~

11. [+10, -2] Yes, this is the BTS I know. It's just service, get it done and over with. Come back an even brighter star.

12. [+7, -3] I know there's been a lot of noise surrounding their enlistment, but they've made their decisions in the end, and I wish them a healthy service until discharge.

-