Black Pink rounds out solos with Jisoo's 'Flower'

Article: Divided reactions to Black Pink Jisoo's solo song 'Flower' upon release

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+433] She's pretty but the song sounds way too much like trot....

2. [+175] I thought the choreography could be better but I like that the lyrics are all in Korean. I'm also super proud of how much her vocals have improved compared to her debut ❤️

3. [+174] ㅜ Feels like Jisoo got left on the backburner because everyone's so focused on Baby Monster's debut. I thought this song was an extra trot version or something ㅠ

4. [+144] I like 'All Eyes On Me' better

5. [+74] I'm sure foreigners will think it's a fresh sound. The song definitely sounds more like it was made for an international audience than domestic.

6. [+74] I like it

7. [+68] I haven't heard the song yet but I was shocked to see the dance move combining the 'Infinity Challenge' hands and 'Zero Two'

8. [+13] I don't listen to trot so I didn't get the trot feel that everyone else did.. I thought it was okay on first listen so I just left it on

9. [+7] The song gets better the more you listen to it but she has the type of voice that I can't stand listening to for too long ㅠ

10. [+15] I'm a fangirl but didn't really like 'Flower' on first listen so I felt disappointed and left it on to steram, but the more I've been listening to it, the more I think 'Flower' >>>>>>>> 'All Eyes On Me', so please go take a listen to 'Flower' once, no, twice 🌹🌹🥰🫶

11. [+5] I've listened to it over 100 times already

12. [+8] Worst out of the Black Pink solos for me. It's just really bad.

13. [+5] Eh? I really liked it.. ㅜㅜ only me?

14. [+48] Jisoo honestly has the worst.... vocals out of all the members

15. [+14] Don't like the song

16. [+14] She's pretty but really damn bad at singing

17. [+14] I just saw the music video. Jisoo is really, so, so pretty... but she has short limbs so she just looks like a pretty baby flailing around ㅎ and, well, everyone already knows that she's not the best singer or dancer, so I didn't have high expectations going into it anyway... But obviously she's really pretty and all the close ups on her face made it hard to tell what story the music video was trying to tell ㅎ but yeah, her face is pretty. 

18. [+29] Her voice sounds like Harisu

-