SM to take legal action against rumors suggesting Sehun's girlfriend is pregnant

Article: EXO Sehun to take legal action against rumors of pregnant girlfriend

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+70] SM has already denied the rumors calling them unfounded~~ The rumor was started by some random ajumma at a motherhood cafe, and she deleted it right after SM came out saying they'll sue her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Have fun at the police~~~ you do know that you can still get arrested even after you delete the post?? 

2. [+69] And what the f*ck ist his now ㅋㅋ why are people picking on EXO 

3. [+53] I've never seen SM put out a statement this fast ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The article says a motherhood cafe shared a witness account but it was actually from a Women's Generation community ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and to speculate that the girlfriend is pregnant because some Katalk account people think is hers has a Moomin picture? I thought Moomin's chubby stomach was from being full of yummy things? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+29] Really glad SM is taking legal action right away... Go strong, SM.

5. [+20] Where do these rumors even come from?? Am I the only one hearing about it for the first time...?

6. [+6] I guess the first order of action is finding out whether he has a girlfriend at all...

7. [+1] Dammit... my heart really dropped when I heard it

8. [+7] Man, please stop messing with EXO... isn't one enough...

9. I was really terrified for a second...

10. Damn, I almost choked up...

11. Good job, SM!!!!!

12. The world must be ending tomorrow if people think they can get away with messing with Sehun 

-